- It is a retirement investment plan for individuals.
- Essentially, it is a savings account that invests largely in fixed income instruments and stocks.
- With minimum investible amount starting from N25, 000 and above
- It is very flexible and allows investors to be consistent with their investment by making weekly, monthly or quarterly contribution in order to give room for maturity, gains accumulations, and high return on investment (ROI)
- It is a guaranteed investment option customized to meet investors’ long term financial goals and to serve as financial cushion during retirement.
- The Personal Retirement Scheme aims to achieve attractive long term returns by investing in a diversified portfolio of fixed income securities and stocks, whilst maintaining liquidity and preserving capital.
- It is structured to achieve a reasonable level of current income and maximum stability and preservation of the capital invested for investors
- Lock in period – minimum of 3 years; (with an option of flexibility of tenor)
- Group life insurance (option); this provides covering for the (subscriber’s dependants) when the subscriber is deceased. This service would be provided based on the client’s request.
- Bi-monthly notifications; we advise on the investment the positions, performance, and contributions to ensure the investment goals are met.
- Complimentary to contributory pension scheme and a guaranteed way for a successful and secured future
- The Scheme offers investors efficient exposure to a basket of high yielding government & corporate debt instruments and stocks.
- To maximize investment returns, which will consist of a combination of interest income and capital appreciation by investing in a diversified portfolio of high quality fixed income securities and stocks.
- Professionally managed by experienced managers
- Opportunity to earn guaranteed investments returns in blue chip firms and government institutions.
- Attractive rates , competitive returns on investment with Quarterly performance report
- Guaranteed financial source of income during retirement.